MonarchCharts version 2.5.0 released
8 January 2010
New Radar - Polar series for 2D released
A Radar chart is a graphical method of displaying multivariate data in the form of 2D chart of three or more quantitative variables represented on axes starting from the same point.
A Polar Chart is a circular graph on which data is displayed in terms of values and angles (radians).
MonarchCharts update 2.4.1 released
31 December 2009
New updates :
- label marker alignment.
- cylinder shape for 3D Bar Series.
MonarchCharts version 2.4.0 released
11 December 2009
New Feature for 2D charts style editing - ToolbarControl.
The ToolbarControl allows you to easily change chart appearance directly in your application, without coding:
- change text font style, font size,color;
- change chart elements foreground and background colors;
- save changes to stylesheet files;
- load changes from saved stylesheet files;