Version 2.8.0. More coloring features for MonarchCharts
29 June 2010
MonarchCharts 2.8.0 updates
- Smooth shading for 3D Surface chart - now 3D Surface can be colored in smooth shading style(continues, gradient coloring).
Smooth shading for 3D Surface chart.
- Automated chart coloring by selecting main color (themes) - you can
select a chart color theme on toolbar control and coloring schema will
be applied automatically. Immediate preview is available while
navigating the color theme list.
Selecting the charts coloring theme
- Chart colors can be defined using CMYK values. There is possible to define color by CMYK values on toolbar control or define CMYK color space on code.
Custom color selection
- New plug-in to save charts as TIFF format images.
- Texts can be defined using html tags (size, color).
- The option to highlight the middle tick on a math axis.
- Feedback posting from the demo application - now you can send messages with attached screen shots to Singleton Labs developer support team directly from demo application.
Version 2.7.0. I'm happy to announce new exciting features - RangeGaps in axis, Axis label grouping and more...
28 May 2010
Version 2.7.0 updates
- Range breaks - use RangeBreak in axis when you want to show values that differ in orders of magnitude like units and thousands - RangeBreak will detect and skip the Y axis portion where no data values are present so that your unit values are still readable.
- Axis labels can be grouped - useful when adding categories to your data values.
Axis label groups
- Rotated pie labels. When outside labels for pie are not possible, even though I recommend them as they are the most informative, you can use inside labels option. Rotated labels provide the best fit inside pie segments. Use pie charts with caution - they are not the best way to visualize more than 10 values.
Rotated Pie labels
- SPC line plot chart. This is a Statistical Process Control specific chart, which is a part of our MonarchCharts SPC extension for manufacturing quality control.
SPC Line Plot
Take a look at Zoom/Scroll bar control and other cool features in the latest 2.6.0 version
3 April 2010
Version 2.6.0 updates
- Zoom/Scroll bar control - now you can use MonarchCharts scroll bar for zooming in and out.
Scroll/Zoom control for 2D charts.
- Anti-aliased 3D charts - anti-aliasing produces great results when used with small charts.