Version 2.11.1 improved inverted axis support
28 September 2011
The monarch charts library size is reduced now. It now packs the same functionality in a smaller size. The inverted axis now allows specifying the correct axis range, when the starting value is larger then the ending value.
MonarchCharts Java version 2.11 released.
1 August 2011
- API for Chart toolbar control
- Migration guide from 1.x to 2.x
- Charts localization guide
- Markers style can now be set through a chart metadata
- Additional background coloring options for 3D charts - image, colored, gradient fill
- 2D charts anti-aliased rendering fix
- 3D charts faces ordering fix
- 3D charts rendering speed improvement
MonarchCharts Java version 2.10 released.
27 April 2011